Friday, January 4, 2019

"It's a Girl Thing" Turner Syndrome Awareness Inaugural Blog Hop



Hello Everyone!!


If you have just heard about Turner Syndrome or the Turner Syndrome Awareness Inaugural Blog Hop going on the first week of February 2019 ~  I would like to welcome you to this blog! 

My daughter, Julie, was born with Turner Syndrome.  Over the years we have found that not many people know about Turner Syndrome and I have made it my mission to make the world aware of this Genetic Condition in the hopes that more research will  be done about Turner Syndrome and the life long effect it has on females!  

Why am I doing a Blog Hop in February??  Because February is Turner Syndrome Awareness Month!!


Please look around this blog!!  


Thanks for stopping by!
Lori



1 comment:

  1. found your blog through Amy. I have never heard of Turner Syndrome. Wishing you and your family the best!

    ReplyDelete