Wednesday, February 1, 2023

 

 Hello Friends!!


Happy Turner Syndrome Awareness Month!!  Turner Syndrome is very near and dear to me and I do my best to spread awareness of TS for my TS Butterfly Julie and all the other TS Butterflies!  They deserve to get the best medical care and the best education and without the knowledge of TS these fields can't help them as much as they deserve! So I will continue on in my mission to bring awareness of TS to the world!


And that brings me to another thing that is near and dear to me and that is the Turner Syndrome Awareness Card Auction that I host for the benefit of the Turner Syndrome Foundation! 




The card auction is a collaboration between me and Card Designers all over that world that make cards filled with LOVE and HOPE and donate them for the auction with all the donations going directly to the Turner Syndrome Foundation!  The Card Designers are the Best of the Best people on Earth!  I truly love them with all my heart because they are helping with my mission!  I hope you will take a minute or 20 to stop by the card auction and see all the love in these cards and open your heart and your wallets and make a bid on one of the cards!  You can go to the card auction with this link:  https://www.instagram.com/mulchlady6/


Here are a couple of cards I made specifically for the card auction and TS Butterflies:






Turner Syndrome is all about the Quirk X chromosome ~ either the females are born missing their whole or partial second X chromosome and that is at the root of the syndrome!  So our TS theme for 2023 is The X Factor!


Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the TS Awareness Card Auction!!


Lots of love,

Lori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori - what a lovely selection of cards you have made. If I was in the States I would definitely bid, but I am not, but I do wish you all the best for your fund raising
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete